Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create an account?
To create an account click here. Creating an account will allow you to save your shopping cart or for the future, go back and look at past orders and print past receipts.
How do I log onto my account?
1. Go to (login) located on the top right corner of the main page at www.canadanailsupplies.com.
2. Enter the same email address used when you placed your first order. Then enter the password you created when opening your account. If you did not create a password, one was automatically created for you. You can retrieve the password by clicking on (forgot password) located directly below (login). You will be prompted to enter your email address. Your password will be immediately emailed to you.
3. If you require any permanent changes to be made to your account such as an address or password change please email us at email@example.com with your changes.
Why should I create an account?
1. View previous orders and print off past order receipts.
2. View saved shopping carts, add or remove items and continue to check out.
3. Save the hassle of re-entering your name and address information when placing your next order.
What if I don't want to place my order online?
No problem! Simply make a list of all the items you'd like to order and give us a call. We would be happy to take the order over the phone and process it for you.
Visa & MasterCard / Debit Visa & Mastercard – All be used on our secure checkout page.
PayPal – To pay by PayPal please create an account first, then on your Shopping Cart page be sure to click the SAVE ORDER button. Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-459-6245 and let us know you would like to pay by PayPal. We will email you a PayPal request for funds for your order.
E-transfer - If you wish to pay by e-transfer please create an account and be sure to click the SAVE ORDER button & call us at 1-877-459-6245 to make arrangements. Email address for e-transfers is email@example.com
How much is freight?
Freight depends on the total weight of the items and the province it’s going to. To confirm how much shipping will be, place your items in your cart then choose checkout and choose your province at the top of the check out page. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will find the total based on the weight and province.
** Freight is always free on orders over $200. Please note that special custom orders may be subject to freight charges.
How long will it take to receive my order? *Please note that rural locations typically take longer.
Can I save my shopping cart and order later?
Yes, Create an account first. Once you are ready to save your shopping cart, click SAVE ORDER at the bottom of the screen. When you want to return to your cart, Login at the top right corner of canadanailsupplies.com. All of your past orders & saved shopping carts will be visible; select the one you would like and click LOAD ORDER. Your shopping cart will be visible on the right hand side of the screen. Additionally, you will see a link in pink writing that says "Click here to view order".
What shipping methods do you use?
We ship Canada Post Expedited Parcel with parcel tracking and signature required. This way we can be sure that no products are left out in the weather conditions. *Please note we do not ship products through regular letter mail.*
What are your hours?
We are available for support by phone or email from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (MST), Monday through Friday. Since we are online, orders can be placed 365 days a year!
Where do you ship from?
We ship from Alberta, Canada. If your order is received by 2:00 pm (MST), it is usually shipped the same day.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a tracking number from Canada Post by email. When you open the email you will be able to click on the underlined more details to get the most recent information on your order.
Do you have a minimum order amount?
Yes, it is $40.00.
Do you sell products for personal use?
We do not sell to any individuals who are unable to provide professional certification or proof of school enrollment. If you are unsure whether you qualify, please enquire. Certificates can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a showroom?
No, we are online only.
Do you ship outside of Canada?
Sorry not at this time.